189-6 Aza Koshimae, Eda-cho, Komatsushima-city, Tokushima, 773-0014 JAPAN
39-12 Nakayama, Katsura-cho, Tokushima-city, Tokushima, 770-8023 JAPAN
【Orders】Tel：+81-88-669-3203 (representative number) Fax：+81-88-669-4357
【Sales & Development】Tel：+81-88-669-3216 Fax：+81-88-669-4357
- December, 1973 (Established in 1949)
- Saori Ichioka CEO
- Manufacturing and sales of confectioneries
- SM, CVS, Confectionery wholesaler, Seikyo(co-op stores),
Various mail orders, and so on.
Gosenfu Co., Ltd Hallelujah Co., Ltd
Ichioka Seika Vietnam Co., Ltd
History and development
- August, 1949
- Tomosaburo Ichioka the first established Ichioka Confectionery Co., Ltd.
as a confectionery manufacturer.
- December, 1973
- Reorganized the company as a corporative public company.
Constructed Komatsushima headquarter factory (Karinto manufacturing
line) and started operation.
- June, 1986
- Michihiro Ichioka was inaugurated as CEO.
- May, 1988
- Constructed Katsura factory (unbaked cake manufacturing line) and started operation.
- August, 1988
- Established affiliated company Gosenhu Ltd. as a retail department.
- May, 1993
- Construced 2nd Katsura factory (unbaked cakes manufacturing line) and started operation.
- July, 2001
- Authorized by the Law for Promoting Creative Activities of Small and Medium-sized Enterprise.
- March, 2003
- Renovated Komatsushima headquarter factory.
- July, 2006
- Authorized by the Law for Facilitating New Business Activities of Small and Medium-sized Enterprise.
- June, 2008
Authorized by the Law for Facilitating New Business Activities of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
- February, 2012
Authorized as FOOD ACTION NIPPON Voluntary Planner by the Ministry of Agriculture, forestry, and fisheries for company’s local promotional Activity for sixth sector industry.
- July, 2014
- Conclude an agreement with Tokushima governor as Tokushima rural area Cooperating partner.
- November, 2014
- Certificated by Japan Asia Halal Association for 4 confectionery.
- November, 2015
- Renewal the Halal certification by Japan Halal Association.
- Saori Ichioka was inaugurated as CEO.
- May, 2002
- Received an award from the director of Chugoku-Shikoku Agricultural Administration Office for achievements of local districts revitalization supporting business.
- November, 2002
- “Natural Soba powder Karinto” was awarded the first prize at the 24th All Japan Confectionery Fair.
- March, 2007
- Received an award for an achievement of “Rural Districts Revitalization Meister” from the prefectural governor of Tokushima.
- March, 2008
- Received an award from the director of Tokushima Business Juku Heisei Cyou Kyukan (prefectural governor of Tokushima) for achievements of the personnel training, business innovation and the local revitalization.
- June, 2010
- Received “46th Tokushima Newspaper Industry prize.”
- March, 2011
Received a prize from the Minister for Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries in the food industry section at The 32nd Awards Project for Excellent Companies of Food Industry.
“Awa no Karinto” received an award from the director of general food at the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries at the Excellent Furusato Food Central Contest (new technical development section) 2010.
- July, 2011
- Received an award for the development of confectionery manufacturing technology and the staff training instruction and the achievements from Tokushima prefectural governor.
- November, 2011
- Received the first prize of 2011 at Tokushima prefecture Excellent Small and Medium Enterprises Awards
- February, 2012
- Company’s activities of the sixth sector industrialization were authorized as FOOD ACTION NIPPON voluntary planner by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
- July, 2012
- Concluded an agreement with Tokushima prefectural governor as Tokushima Rural Districts (Furusato) Corporative Partner.
- May, 2013
- “Awa no Karinto” was awarded the Gold Prize at the 26th All Japan Confectionery Fair.
- December, 2013
- Nominated for “Excellent Small and Medium Enterprises and Micro Enterprises Selection 300” by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- March, 2015
- Awarded “Most loved company in Shikoku”
Sweets bring a happiness to our lives. We wish our customers to feel this way, too.
We, Ichioka Seika Vietnam produce our confectionery in safe and trusted management system in terms of “ingredients”, “quality” and “manufacturing.”
The main products are Japanese sweets, and we import from parent company( Ichioka Seika) and sell that.
“Made by Japan in Vietnam” is our goal which we desire.
Softmoon Cake Series
Soft moon cake is one of our longtime seller products among people of all ages which is gently and slowly steamed in low temperature. Soft and moist dough perfectly matches with cream.
4PC Custard Cream Cake
4PC Banana Cream Cake
ICHIOKA SEIKA CO.,LTD has acquired the halal certification from Nippon Asia Halal Association in 2014.
We wish the people from around the world to satisfy with our halal product.
Awa's Queen Of Milk Roll Cake
Maccha(Green Tea) Adzuki Roll Cake
"Nama" Pound Cake with Wasanbon Cream
"Nama" Pound Cake with Chocolate Cream
KitoYuzu Chocolate Brownie
KitoYuzu Gateau Weekend(Cake 1PC, 6PC)